Datacert Global Solutions
With local implementation and support staff in key markets around the world, and its extensive base of Global Fortune 500 clients,
Datacert is unique in its understanding of the challenges associated with managing a global legal department and leads the market
in the development, deployment, and support of global enterprise legal management solutions.
Only Datacert REALLY does global. Other providers DON’T offer you:
11 global offices fully-dedicated to clients in our market
Local experience and know-how delivered by an established team of in-market staff
100% electronic capture of global legal spend
Comprehensive support for VAT compliance, certified by leading third-party tax advisors
A localized solution, with support for local currencies and formatting
Proven global project and change management expertise and best practices guidance
Support centers in U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific, enabling 24/7 support for corporate clients and legal service providers
Only Datacert has global offices in London, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Basel, Toronto, and Chennai, staffed by an established team of dedicated
local resources with the know-how to guide legal departments through critical globalization decisions and challenges, such as
understanding the impacts of local business practices and cultures, navigating local tax and data privacy requirements, evaluating
a market's readiness for e-billing, and managing change across a global workforce. In fact, Datacert has been recognized by Hyperion Research,
the leading analyst firm focused on legal technology and operations, as the "Market Leader" for international capabilities and the only provider
that offers a comprehensive solution that fully supports the unique and complex e-billing requirements in Europe,
according to their in-depth research report on e-billing and matter management systems.
The Only True Global Solution on the Market
Other providers advocate global deployments of solutions that were designed and configured to meet U.S. business needs. Datacert
understands that this "one size fits all" approach doesn't work and typically results in frustrated global users and inefficient
parallel processing of paper invoices in order to comply with local regulatory requirements. In contrast, Datacert delivers solutions
that are configured to meet the specific requirements and regulations of each region and designed to handle the complex requirements
of a global legal department.
- Localized User Experience – Datacert solutions support the localized display of currencies and date/time formatting.
- Advanced Multi-currency Capabilities – Users can designate their preferred local currency to view and manage all financial details, such as budgets, timekeeper rates, and invoices, while sophisticated reporting capabilities enable easy aggregation of multi-currency data for comprehensive reporting across global business units.
- Comprehensive Support for Global Regulatory Requirements – With Datacert’s uniquely thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements that impact legal e-billing and matter management in Europe and beyond, Datacert offers the only comprehensive solution on the market that has been certified by third parties to fully support VAT (or country-specific equivalent, such as TVA, MOMS, GST, etc.) compliance in the EU. In addition, both Datacert and its hosting services provider, Savvis, are Safe Harbor-certified, supporting clients’ end-to-end compliance with data privacy laws.
- 100% Electronic Capture of Global Legal Spend – International legal service providers can submit invoices in their native currencies and languages and, for providers that cannot generate a standard LEDES file, Datacert offers alternative electronic invoice submission methods that meet global tax requirements .
- Flexibility to Meet Unique Local Needs – Enjoy the efficiencies and cost savings associated with the Passport® rules and workflow engines, with the flexibility to self-configure business rules and workflows to accommodate regional differences in business processes, outside counsel guidelines, tax requirements, and currency usage.
Global Deployment & Hosting Options
To meet each client’s unique needs with respect to compliance with local IT security policies, application support and maintenance, and total cost of ownership
(TCO), Datacert solutions can be installed behind the client’s corporate firewall, anywhere in the world, or Datacert can host the application at a SAS 70
Type II-audited datacenter managed by Savvis, our Safe Harbor-certified hosting services provider. Global hosting services are available in datacenters
located in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Premier Global Support Services
With multi-lingual support staff and support centers located in both the U.S. and EMEA, Datacert’s flexible support options can be configured to align with
each client’s regional business hours and needs. In addition, each client’s international network of law firms, agents, and other legal service providers
is supported by Datacert's in-house law firm team, which manages all firm onboarding activities and provides ongoing 24/7 technical support, freeing
corporate clients from these responsibilities.